Coolsculpting New York
Conveniently located to serve New York and Long Island
Proven Results Without Surgery Or Invasive Procedures.
CoolSculpting® technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin while leaving the skin itself unaffected. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
This non-surgical body-contouring option effectively achieves localized sculpting and volume reduction in specific areas. It works on the principle of selective cryolipolysis, meaning no surrounding tissues will be affected by its cold-based fat reduction.
What You See Is What You Love
Fear no swimsuit, no tight t-shirt, no form-fitting dress. When it comes to your reflection, you can be your own toughest critic. Even that favorite outfit can feel off-limits because of stubborn fat that resists diet and exercise. But the CoolSculpting® procedure shapes what you see without surgery or downtime, so you’ll look great from every angle. Clothes fit better, feel better, look better.
CoolSculpting® technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin while leaving the skin itself unaffected. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you. No surgery, no anesthesia, no downtime.
The Benefits Of CoolSculpting
The CoolSculpting® treatment offers a number of benefits over other options:
- The treatment causes the destruction and removal of fat cells. A weight-loss regimen doesn’t get rid of the fat cells, it only temporarily shrinks them, meaning they may grow in size again in the future. With CoolSculpting®, fat cells are removed and do not return.
- There is no surgery required, which saves the patient a lot of time. Since there are no incisions, scalpels, needles, or insertion of foreign objects into the body, it completely eliminates the need for anesthesia. You are fully awake and comfortable during the procedure.
- Because CoolSculpting® involves natural processes in the body, its results look very natural.
Which Areas Can CoolSculpting Treat?
The procedure is suitable for numerous parts of the body and is quite versatile. CoolSculpting® can treat areas like the upper arms, thighs, hips, abdomen, buttocks, back, chest, neck, and chin.
How The Coolsculpting Procedure Works
Your Treatment Day
- Your body and your needs are unique so a customized treatment plan will be developed during your consultation to address your specific areas of concern.
- This treatment plan may require multiple sessions (or visits).
- During your treatment, a gel pad and applicator are applied to the targeted area in order to warm the skin.
- Vacuum applicators draw the tissue into the applicator cup
- Surface applicators are secured to the treatment area
- All applicators deliver controlled cooling to the targeted fat. The process is comfortable and painless.
After Your Treatment
- Most patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the CoolSculpting® procedure.
- After the process, your body will absorb the fat cells that died due to freezing and will then gradually eliminate them using natural body mechanisms.
- Changes may be seen as early as three weeks after your treatment with the most dramatic results seen after one to three months.
- Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine after the CoolSculpting procedure can help prevent this.
- Your provider will schedule a follow up appointment to evaluate your results, take photos and discuss additional sessions, if needed.
Once It’s Gone, It’s Gone For Good
Learn more about CoolSculpting® in New York – contact our office today and set up your informative consultation.