Candidate Information for The Center of Sexual Medicine & Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of New York
Who is a candidate for the different types of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® Surgery and/or Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® and want a permanent solution.
- Women who suffer from stress incontinence
- Women who want to increase their sexual pleasure
- Women whose vaginal areas have stretched due to pregnancies or aging
- Women who have experienced vaginal trauma
- Women who want their labial lips reduced, enhanced or re-shaped
- Women who want to reconstruct their hymen to its original state
- Women whose vaginal size is not totally compatible with their partner’s penis size
Who is a candidate for G-Spot Amplification®?
- Women who want to increase the sensitivity of their G-Spot
- Women who want to amplify their sexual experience by increasing their erogenous zone
Who is a candidate for the O-Shot®?
- Women who want improved sensitivity from clitoral stimulation
- Women who want improved youthful appearance of the labia and clitoral hood
- Women who want improved Aesthetics of the vaginal introitus (tighter vaginal opening)
- Women who want improved color of the vulva
- Women who want improved intensity of Orgasms & more frequent Orgasms
- Women who want improved increased sexual desire, arousal, libido and performance
- Women who want decreased pain from intercourse (dyspaurnia)
- Women who want increased vaginal lubrication
- Women who want decreased urinary incontinence
- Women who want decreased inflammation and discomfort with lichen sclerosis
Who is a candidate for ThermiVa?
- Women who feeling loose and experience vaginal laxity or “wide vagina”
- Women who have displeasure in the aesthetics of your outer vagina both in terms of gapping and atrophy (loss of muscle and fat). This can cause discomfort and feeling insecure in bathing suits, tight jeans, yoga pants, naked alone or with your partner or when leaving the lights on during relations, etc.
- Women who have problems in experiencing an orgasm or being dissatisfied sexually secondary to lack of friction or blunted sexual experiences secondary to age or diminished hormones or desire
- Women who have Pelvic Organ Prolapse, such as a fallen bladder or rectum, or experiencing difficulty keeping a tampon in.
- Women who have Urinary Incontinence, leakage, or accidents.
- Women who have vaginal dryness, due to reasons such as menopause, or low estrogen production in some patients or in premature menopause.
Who is a candidate for Emsella?
- Men and Women who have Urinary Incontinence and want to increase sensitivity during intercourse: a non-invasive procedure performed sitting on a special chair with your clothes on in 28 minutes equivalent to over 11,000 Kegel exercises.
Who is a candidate for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)?
Men and Women who have reached midlife or older and are having symptoms of decreased libido, orgasmic intensity, muscle strength, energy, mental acuity, decreased memory and want to lower their risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, stroke, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. BHRT boosts metabolism, lean body mass, immunity, memory, energy, strength, flexibility, skin tone, libido, and improves sexual and exercise performance. It enhances quality of life by decreasing the diseases of aging. As quoted, it adds “LIFE TO YEARS AS WELL AS YEARS TO LIFE.”