Stress Urinary Incontinence New York
It is reported that more than 30 million women in America suffer from a common and embarrassing condition known as Stress Urinary Incontinence, simply defined as bladder leakage. Fortunately, this reversible condition can be easily repaired by Dr. Jason, in a procedure using your own muscle (no mesh/tape). Women with this problem cannot control when they urinate. Numerous everyday activities (such as exercise, coughing, sneezing, laughing or any movement which puts stress on the bladder (even sexual relations) may bring on this embarrassing leakage.
* Individual results may vary.
Real Patient Photo Gallery
View before-and-after pictures of real patients of Dr. Robert Jason.
Leakage is generally caused by damage to the pelvic muscles resulting from pregnancy, childbirth, pelvic surgery, injury or aging. Many women take to wearing adult diapers, such as Poise or Depends, and find their quality of life negatively impacted. Alternatively, some women have attempted to repair the condition in seeking surgeries using vaginal mesh, which have subsequently yielded undesirable results and/or complications. Dr. Jason is able to repair both of these conditions, eliminating the need for pads, liners or adult diapers. The procedure tightens your muscle tissue to eliminate bladder leakage, and does not utilize potentially detrimental materials, including vaginal mesh or tape. It is commonly combined with one or more of our trademarked Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® procedures. Photos
All laser vaginal rejuvenation procedures and designer laser vaginoplasty procedures can be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic surgeries. The most common procedures, including liposuction, breast augmentation and rhinoplasty can be simultaneously performed by our leading board-certified facial and board-certified plastic surgeons.
“You were so right.”
“I cringed every time I watched those TV commercials in which a woman rushes away from her golf game because she can’t control her bladder. It was my problem too and I couldn’t believe that the solution was to wear an adult diaper. Thankfully, I went to you for an examination. First you told me that millions of women leaked urine during exercise, sneezing and even sex. You called it stress urinary incontinence. Then you told me that you could repair the condition with a surgical procedure and could eliminate the need for diapers. You were so right. Now the only diapers I use are the ones I put on my two year old.”
How Much Does Stress Urinary Incontinence Cost?
The total cost of Stress Urinary Incontinence surgery is determined based on factors like your medical examinations, surgeon’s fee, hospital charges, post-surgery garments, and anesthesia. The exact techniques used will also impact cost, as will the total time needed to perform the surgery.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact The Center for Sexual Medicine today to schedule a consultation for your Stress Urinary Incontinence in Long Island or Manhattan. We will take the time to guide you through the entire process, ensuring results that fully satisfy your aesthetic needs. Contact us today!
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Laser Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty and Improvement of Hemorrhoids
- Laser Anterior & Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty (LAPP)
- Laser Perineoplasty (LP)
Urinary Incontinence – What’s new?
First, we have to mention the latest problems regarding Vaginal Mesh. I am not surprised that the FDA pulled Vaginal Mesh off the market. Though I am trained to do the… Read More
Plastic Wives takes on Vaginal Rejuvenation
On Sunday January 27, 2013, TLC premiered its new reality show, Plastic Wives, which takes a look at the wives of Beverly Hills-based plastic surgeons. This is particularly of note because Dr. Jason’s good… Read More
Vaginal Relaxation Treatment
Vaginal Relaxation Treatment is performed when a woman is suffering from vaginal relaxation and stress urinary incontinence, which often makes it… Read More
- Combo Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® – Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® – (LVR®-DLV®) Photos
- Combo Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® – Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® with Improvement of Hemorrhoids– (LVR®-DLV®-IH) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 1 – (DLV®1) Labiaplasty of the Labia Minora with Excision of Excess Prepuce (Also Known as Clitoral Unhooding) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 2 – (DLV®2) Labiaplasty of the Labia Minora without Excision of Excess Prepuce (without Clitoral Unhooding) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® Standing (DLV® –S) Labiaplasty of Labia Minora Standing (with or without Excision of Excess Prepuce Photos
- ThermiVa® (Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation) Photos
- Vampire Wing Lift® (Labia Majora Augmentation with Autologous Fat Injection, Filler and/or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Photos
- Botched Surgeries (Revision Labiaplasties and Revision Vaginal Rejuvenation) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation®-1 (LVR®1) Laser Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty (LPP) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 1A (LVR®1A) Laser Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty and Improvement of Hemorrhoids (LPP-IH) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 2 (LVR®2) Laser Anterior & Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty (LAPP) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 2A (LVR®2A) Laser Anterior & Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty and Improvement of Hemorrhoids (LAPP-IH) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 3 (LVR®3) Laser Perineoplasty or Perineoplasty (LP) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 3A (LVR®3A) Laser Perineoplasty or Perineoplasty Improvement of Hemorrhoids (LP –IH) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 3 (DLV®3) – Labia Majora Reduction Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 4 (DLV®4) – Mons Pubic Lift – Reduction Photos
- Mons Pubic Reduction – CoolSculpting Photos
- Ultimate Mommy Makeover® Photos