(Revised as of June 27, 2018)
- what personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- the security procedures in place to protect your information
- how you can manage your information preferences and/or correct any inaccuracies in the information
- other information regarding your data that may be useful to you.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PERSONAL INFORMATION & USAGE DATA
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, etc.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to provide to us;
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will use your personal information to respond to you regarding inquires from you. Normally this will involve informing you about products and services we offer. We may share your personal information with third party providers outside of our organization, if necessary, to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to facilitate our organization in managing our website.
Unless you opt out of our mailing list, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. We may use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. We may partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
3. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We employ reasonable security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, including reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may therefore disclose personal information, usage data and any other information about you, if we deem that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (such as a subpoena or court order) or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce a contract, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our website, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE MAINTAINED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
Please be aware that we process and store information in the United States. By using the website, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States. All of the data we collect is stored on servers located in the United States. Accordingly, we may transfer and store data outside of your home country. When we transfer data out of the European Economic Area or Switzerland, we make use of the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU-approved standard contractual data protection clauses, binding corporate rules for transfers to data processors, or other appropriate legal mechanisms to safeguard the transfer.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
You can always review, correct, update, or change the personal information we have on file about you. Upon your request, we will: (1) correct, update or change your personal information; (2) stop sending you messages if you wish to opt out of our direct marketing efforts; and/or (3) disable your account to prevent any future activity through that account. You may make any of these requests by emailing the request to the email address given in our Contact Information below. Please do not email any sensitive information.
We retain information only for so long as it continues to help us monitor or improve the services. The exact length depends on the type of information collected and processed. When personal information or usage data is no longer needed it will be automatically deleted or anonymized.
COMPLIANCE WITH GDPR
To the extent required by law, we comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR gives users the following rights:
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right of rectification
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
If you do not believe that we are in compliance with GDPR, please email your concerns to the email address given in our Contact Information below.
110 East 60th St.
NY, NY 10022