G-Spot Amplification® New York
G-Spot Amplification, invented and developed by the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute Center for Sexual Health, is a patent pending method of amplifying or augmenting a woman’s Grafenberg Spot (G-Spot) with specialized collagen to enhance her sexual experience. The active ingredient is a specially developed and processed collagen which doesn’t require pre-injection skin testing like most available collagen products on the market. THE G-SHOT® will enlarge the G-Spot so it is easier to locate and help the woman gain maximum pleasure.
* Individual results may vary.
Real Patient Photo Gallery
View before-and-after pictures of real patients of Dr. Robert Jason.
Recognized for its high sensitivity, the G-Spot is situated beneath the surface of woman’s vagina on the wall toward the front of her body.
While location varies, the G-spot, which is about the size of a dime, is typically located about half way between the pubic bone and the cervix, about three inches into the vagina. Researchers have found that some women experience sensitivity more generally along the upper vaginal wall, rather than in a definable spot.
The G-spot is named for Dr. Ernest Grafenberg, who first described it in a 1950 article in the International Journal of Sexology. He found a highly erogenous zone inside the vagina that gets bigger when directly stimulated and that can lead to a powerful climax.
Grafenberg’s findings were that:
…an erotic zone could always be demonstrated on the anterior wall of the vagina along the course of the urethra… [which] seems to be surrounded by erectile tissue like the corpora cavernosa [of the penis]….
In the course of sexual stimulation, the female urethra begins to enlarge and can be easily felt.
It swells out greatly at the end of orgasm. The most stimulating part is located at the posterior urethra, where it arises from the neck of the bladder…
Because the G-spot is beneath the surface of the vaginal wall, it must be stimulated indirectly through the vaginal wall. Many women find this kind of stimulation very pleasurable. Some go on to experience orgasm, and some expel a fluid along with the orgasmic contractions.
The G-Shot is a modification of collagen injections into the vagina that have been medically approved since the 1940s when it was first used to treat intrinsic sphincter deficiency (ISD) which primarily affects elderly women. In ISD the internal urethral sphincter remains open and these women continuously leak urine. The bio-injectables are used as bulking agents to close the internal sphincter and provide continence. There are literally hundreds of clinical investigational studies and all of the studies report that the injection of collagen substances into the vagina is safe for intrinsic sphincter deficiency (ISD) which primarily affects elderly women. In ISD the internal urethral sphincter remains open and these women continuously leak urine. There are literally hundreds of clinical investigational studies and all of the studies report that the injection of collagen substances into the vagina is safe.
All laser vaginal rejuvenation procedures and designer laser vaginoplasty procedures can be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic surgeries. The most common procedures, including liposuction, breast augmentation and rhinoplasty can be simultaneously performed by our leading board-certified facial and board-certified plastic surgeons.
- Combo Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® – Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® – (LVR®-DLV®) Photos
- Combo Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® – Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® with Improvement of Hemorrhoids– (LVR®-DLV®-IH) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 1 – (DLV®1) Labiaplasty of the Labia Minora with Excision of Excess Prepuce (Also Known as Clitoral Unhooding) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 2 – (DLV®2) Labiaplasty of the Labia Minora without Excision of Excess Prepuce (without Clitoral Unhooding) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® Standing (DLV® –S) Labiaplasty of Labia Minora Standing (with or without Excision of Excess Prepuce Photos
- ThermiVa® (Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation) Photos
- Vampire Wing Lift® (Labia Majora Augmentation with Autologous Fat Injection, Filler and/or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Photos
- Botched Surgeries (Revision Labiaplasties and Revision Vaginal Rejuvenation) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation®-1 (LVR®1) Laser Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty (LPP) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 1A (LVR®1A) Laser Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty and Improvement of Hemorrhoids (LPP-IH) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 2 (LVR®2) Laser Anterior & Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty (LAPP) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 2A (LVR®2A) Laser Anterior & Posterior Colporrhaphy and Perineoplasty and Improvement of Hemorrhoids (LAPP-IH) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 3 (LVR®3) Laser Perineoplasty or Perineoplasty (LP) Photos
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® 3A (LVR®3A) Laser Perineoplasty or Perineoplasty Improvement of Hemorrhoids (LP –IH) Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 3 (DLV®3) – Labia Majora Reduction Photos
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® 4 (DLV®4) – Mons Pubic Lift – Reduction Photos
- Mons Pubic Reduction – CoolSculpting Photos
- Ultimate Mommy Makeover® Photos